top of page
  • Writer's pictureClaudio Fibonacci

The 80/20 Rule: Maria Sharapova’s Guide to Achieving Success Through Discipline and Sun Protec


Well Intentioned: Maria Sharapova on the Importance of Discipline, the Best Athlete’s Sunblock, and Her 80/20 Rule

Well Intentioned: Maria Sharapova on the Importance of Discipline, the Best Athlete’s Sunblock, and Her 80/20 Rule

About Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova, a five-time tennis Slam winner, is celebrated for her incredible achievements both on and off the court. Beyond her successful tennis career, she has ventured into entrepreneurship and wellness, inspiring others with her dedication and discipline.

Sharapova’s Wellness Tips

Stay Committed

Years of discipline and routines have been key to Sharapova’s success. She emphasizes the importance of dedication and resilience in achieving goals, whether in sports, business, or personal life.

Wear Sunblock

Sharapova stresses the significance of sun protection, especially for athletes. She recommends Supergoop! sunscreen products for their effectiveness during physical activities.

  1. Supergoop! Mineral Sheerscreen SPF 30 – $40

  2. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen – $38

Give Yourself Permission

Sharapova highlights the need to prioritize self-care and manage stress by allowing oneself the time needed for relaxation. It’s essential to break away from distractions and embrace moments of peace without guilt.

Trust in the Process

While success is a significant goal, Sharapova acknowledges the value of the journey towards it. Embracing the process and finding motivation within it can lead to valuable lessons and long-term fulfillment.

Rhythms of Consistency

Sharapova commits to regular physical activity, allocating time daily to focus on her body’s well-being. Even with a busy schedule, she emphasizes the importance of consistency in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

The 80/20 Rule

Balancing a healthy diet can be challenging, especially while traveling. Sharapova follows the 80/20 rule, aiming to eat clean 80% of the time while allowing herself indulgences during the remaining 20%. This approach promotes a sustainable relationship with food.

Conclusion

Maria Sharapova’s insights on discipline, self-care, and wellness offer valuable lessons for individuals striving for personal and professional success. By incorporating these principles into daily routines, one can enhance overall well-being and performance.

This blog post is inspired by Maria Sharapova’s interview and partnership with Aman Resorts.

5 views0 comments

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page